165, Moo 12, Nongprue, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150
Laguna Beach Resort 2
has sold exceptionally well since the project went to market in December 2011. In just over 6 months it has sold over 750 of the 1,100 apartments available. Buildings A and B are virtually sold out, however there is still a prime selection of pool-side and city-side units available in buildings C and D. Laguna Beach Resort 2 is an exceptional example of a Pattaya Condo apartment building offering resort style living.
– 4-Building resort condominium with 1,100 apartments
– Less than 2km from Pattaya City Center
– Just 700m from Jomtien Beach
– Land size of 13,000 Sqm
– Pool area of 2,500 sqm
– Over 5,000 sqm open area between all 4 buildings with distances of up to 75m between buildings
– Lagoon canal-pool running through the entire development
– Official Olympic-sized swimming pool
– Two additional tropical pools with landscaped islands, waterfalls, caves, Jacuzzi zones and two water slides
– White-sand coconut beach served by a pool bar
– Timber decking connecting all four main pool areas
– Additional child’s pool
– In-house Massage Sala adorned with various water features
– Orchid garden
– Mini-golf area
– Multiple fully-fitted fitness & gymnasium suites
– Family-friendly facilities including playground & child’s play lawn
– Free wireless internet for all residents
– Residents & guests secure underground parking
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.